Borrow a Little Here. Pay Back a Little There. Repeat.
Yes, the value of your Michigan home helps to qualify your Home Equity Line of Credit loan. But you don't have to spend the cash on home repairs, though it's okay if you do. Instead, you can access the money as often as you wish to give you a little extra buying power when opportunity knocks or a little extra muscle in fending off life's financial challenges.
Here's why you might want to home in on Arbor Financial's HELOC:
- Rates as low as 3.25% APR*
- $10,000 to $150,000 credit lines with low monthly payments
- No application fee
- Take advances as often as you need them
- No restrictions on how you spend your funds
- Interest accrues only on funds as they are drawn
- Quick approvals have your funds available in no time
- Manage your credit line online or by phone
- Possible tax advantages (please consult your tax advisor)
Get More Possibilities
One of the biggest benefits of home ownership is the ability to leverage the equity in your home to help pay for life's expenses, no matter what they may be. It's easy to apply online, over the phone, or stopping by any of our branches.
Apply by Phone